Open Gym Guidelines
- There will be no instructor nor will this be a supervised or structured class.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised at all times.
- All children under the age of 17 must have current youth drop in form completed by parent/guardian. A new form will be required upon sign up or every January.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Be aware of the other people using the equipment.
- Members who participate in open gym do so at their own risk.
- Participants, accompanying adults, and visitors must follow all posted rules throughout the gym area.
- Gym supervisors have the ultimate decision on interpretation and enforcement of gym rules and policies.
- Following the safety rules on each piece of equipment is required. Participants should not utilize any equipment until they have familiarized themselves with all safety rules of The Jungle Gym.
- Each piece of equipment has a specific purpose. Please use the equipment as it is intended. Ask a coach for assistance if necessary.
- Athletes share part of the burden of ensuring safety and managing risk by appreciating the risk of the activities, respecting supervision, dressing appropriately, checking equipment, checking personal equipment, communicating clearly, being prepared to participate, mastering basic skills, knowing the skill, committing to the entire skill, and knowing your personal limitations.